Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The time is near



Its a beautiful summer day and I really have this need to go do a bomb today should I or shouldn't I? I know that the "The Big One" is comming up really soon here for me but I just have this itch.
I made some lady bugs the other day and I think they would look wonderful on a nice hedge or tree someplace around the city. Oh well we will just have to wait and see what today brings
..
-Gurl J

Well its done my/ our first yarn bombing. I had been thinking about this all day and really wanted to do this but then I heard we were sapose to get rain tonight so I didn't want my hard work go to waste. But then I came up with a plan why not do it some place where they would be safe from the rain but still outside. My Target was choosen My Local Micheals Craft Store but outside on thier flower arangement bins. The bring them in each night so I know they would be found and would cross my fingers appreciated as well. Plus I had to go there anyhow. So I did my shopping then I laid my little lady bugs just so in the flowers and tooks some pictures of them. Unfortunatly they are not the best as I took them with my cellphone camera but for our first Bombing it will do.

-Gurl J

No comments:

Post a Comment